Presidents' Day Fine Motor Activities
Presidents' Day Books
Valentine's Day Fine Motor Activities
- mamaot valentines day fine motor craft
Valentine's Day Movement Activities
Valentine's Day Books
Valentine's Day Gross Motor Coordination Activities
Simple Ways to Begin to Introduce Organizational Skills to Kids At Home:
Here are a few strategies and ideas to start introducing basic organizational strategies for kids at home.
- Keep a family and/or student/child calendar so that they can see due dates, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Introduce checklists to improve responsibility and independence during homework, daily routines, etc.
- Assign daily or weekly chores--these can be added to the calendar
- Get ready the night before--this may make the morning routine a little bit less stressful
- Use containers and closet organizers. ...
- Have you child trial a daily a planner to increase responsibility and organization of their homework, class projects, activities, etc.
- Organize schoolwork together--try a matching folder and notebook for each class; organizing papers together each night and packing up their book bag at night so it is clean and ready to start off fresh the next school day
- Establish a homework routine--whether homework is to be completed at the table immediately after school or after dinner; having a routine is important so that a child is able to organize their day.